Terms and Conditions Governing Request for Quotation & Listing
(“Equilog Rules”) , Equilog Business Trust System service agreement as well as the following terms with regards to your submission of any buying request (“Buying Request”)RFQ:
1. Prior to submitting any Buying Request, you must have activated your registered email with Equilog.com.ng in accordance with the requirements as prescribed by equilog.com.ng.
2. Your Buying Request should be specific and clear. You should not post any request or information irrelevant to the RFQ service.
3. You shall not post any materials that are untrue, inaccurate, unlawful, invalid, or in violation of the Product Listing Policy of Equilog.com.ng.
4. To avoid causing any confusion, you should not post repeated Buying Requests.
5. System generated emails will be sent to you to facilitate notifications of the Buying Request status and quotation updates under the RFQ service. If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you may directly go to your account and turn off the service by closing out your previous request.
6. You represent and warrant that all information and materials provided and/or uploaded by you shall be true, accurate and not misleading.
7. You undertake that you shall not publish any information or conduct any act whatsoever that infringe the rights of any third party, including but not limited to any intellectual property rights, rights of publicity, rights of personality, rights of privacy, and any other rights of third parties not specifically identified in this clause
8. Typically, a high quality Buying Request will likely to receive quotations from sellers of higher standard. Some of the criteria used to determine the quality of a Buying Request shall include but not limited to the degree of completion of the information in the Buying Request, the order quantity in the Buying Request, whether you as a buyer who submitted the Buying Request has completed third party verification process, the activeness of your account on equilog.com.ng
9. You acknowledge and agree that equilog.com.ng may collect your information, including but not limited your company name, office address, contact name, email address, telephone, mobile phone and fax. In providing the aforementioned information to equilog.com.ng, you hereby agree that equilog.com.ng may use, process, transfer your information to any third party agent, supplier, contractor and/or service provider (“External Third-Party”) for the purposes of (a) processing the Buying Request; (b) sending administrative, marketing and/or promotional materials to you; (c) contacting you for satisfaction surveys or market research; (d) conducting data cleansing, verification, validation and supplementation; and/or (e) any other purposes relating to legal, safety and/or security purposes. You hereby agree that the External Third-Party may contact you for any purpose as contemplated hereunder.
10. You shall not submit any information or materials, in particular during your use of the audio and video submission services of the equilog.com.ng mobile app, that is/are unlawful in any relevant country or jurisdiction and/or are in breach of any website rules adopted by Equilog.com.ng. In addition, you shall not submit any material that may not be restricted or prohibited by law but are nonetheless controversial, including but not limited to:
1).Information that encourage illegal activities;
2).Items that are racially, religiously or ethnically derogatory, or that promote hatred, violence, racial or religious intolerance;
3).Giveaways, lotteries, raffles, or contests;
4).Stocks, bonds, investment interest and other securities; and
5). Pornographic materials/items that are sexual in nature.
11. Equilog.com.ng reserves the right to match any Request for Quotation (“RFQ”) only with quotations that are deemed to be suitable for the RFQ. Equilog.com.ng also reserves the right to refuse to match any RFQ with quotations that do not meet any criteria as deemed appropriate and required by Equilog.com.ng in its sole discretion. Examples of such quotations include, but are not limited to, quotations for products that do not belong to the supplier’s designated category of products on Equilog.com.ng, quotations that do not correspond to the products, quotations with missing information, quotations for banned and/or restricted products, quotations that infringe any terms and conditions for the use of Request for Quotation or any other website rules adopted by equilog.com.ng, and etc.
12. You acknowledge and agree that Equilog.com.ng may provide your contact information, including but not limited your contact name,email address, telephone, mobile phone and fax,to suppliers for them to contact you for further business opportunities.
13. You acknowledge and agree that Alibaba.com may use your membership information, including but not limited to your company profile, profile pictures, transaction history, contact person information, and etc., to market and promote Request for Quotation and the Equilog.com.ng International Website (URL: http://www. equilog.com.ng) and also to support and operate the various programs and services of Request for Quotation offered to members from time to time.
14. You acknowledge and agree that Equilog.com.ngmay use your product listings and related information, including but not limited to your product pictures, product listings, product specifications, and etc., to support and operate various programs, services, marketing initiatives, and other services offered by Request for Quotation to members from time to time.